KING TAEKWONDO CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES
Here are the current operational guidelines.
1. Unfortunately, there will be no inside seating during operating hours. This is to
ensure the social distancing between parents as well as students. Students who
arrive early must wait either outside with a parental guardian at designated spots
or in his/her parent’s vehicle until an instructor or staff member states that it is
safe to enter the studio.
a. HOWEVER… we will host a Zoom meeting for parents to watch their
children during classes. (ID: 843 733 0264) Please log in to this ID at the
time of your child’s class time if you would like to watch your child
during class. Additionally, there will be a chat box open for all parents if
they would like to ask questions.
b. Additionally, parents must be on time to pick up their children as students
will not be allowed to sit on the bench to wait. Should a parent be late, an
instructor will wait inside with the students until a parental guardian is
2. To be eligible for attending class, students must wear facial masks in order to
protect themselves and others who are participating. (NO MASK… NO
3. Students will be checked with a body temperature scanner to see if they fall
within a healthy temperature. Any student that has a temperature that is above
100°F will not be allowed to enter the studio. (NO RUNNY NOSE, NO
FEVER, NO WATERY EYES, NO SNEEZING). A student showing any
one of the following symptoms will not be allowed to attend class until symptoms
are alleviated. Also, we recommend checking your child's temperature prior
to leaving your home.
4. Have your child use the restroom at home (or before entering the studio). Should
there be an emergency, students may be granted access to the studio restroom.
5. Once entering the studio, students will be expected to practice social distancing
to limit the spread of the virus. For the majority of the class, students will maintain
an appropriate distance from others while partaking in activities.
6. There will not be full contact sparring until further notice. Instead, students will
partake in either shadow sparring or some other alternative that will be discussed
in class. Please do not bring sparring gears.
7. During break time, students must remain in their spots. Students will be allowed
to grab their water bottles (which will be set on the benches) one at a time in order
to keep safe distances.
8. The maximum number of students that will be allowed in each class will be 15-18 students.
Your safety is our priority.
With your cooperation, we can all help each other remain safe.
Please note that this is tentative and may be subject to change depending upon state requirements.
Revisiting this page regularly is advised to receive updated information.
We thank you for your patience and consideration.